Colorado Restaurant Foundation Scholarship Applications Are Now Live! February 12,2020
The Colorado Restaurant Foundation is now accepting applications for both ProStart and Undergraduate scholarships.
The Colorado Restaurant Foundation, in partnership with Foundation Scholarship Donors, awards scholarships to qualified students in foodservice/hospitality management programs. Applicants must have demonstrated strong interest in the foodservice/hospitality industry as evidenced through documentable work experience in the industry. In 2019, the Foundation provided $38,000 in scholarships to both undergraduate and ProStart students.
Eligibility criteria for ProStart scholarships:
- Be a senior enrolled in the ProStart ® program at your high school or in your school district
- Be accepted into an approved postsecondary program, starting Fall 2020 term
- Have some documented industry-related work experience
Eligibility criteria for Undergraduate scholarships
- You must be a US citizen or a permanent resident
- You must plan to use the scholarship in a foodservice/hospitality related program at an accredited post-secondary institution/program
- You must be enrolled or plan to enroll as a full-time or substantial part-time student taking a minimum of 9 credit hours each term
- You must plan to be enrolled for at least two upcoming consecutive semesters
- Have industry related work experience of at least six months
If you have employees who are pursuing careers in hospitality, and are enrolled in or plan to enroll in a foodservice/hospitality management program, please share this scholarship information with them.
Applications are due April 6, 2020. Recipients will be announced at the Foundation's annual Scholarship Gala May 6, 2020.
If you have questions, or if you would like to establish a scholarship in your company's name or as a legacy gift, please contact Mary Mino at email@example.com or by calling 303-830-2972.Go to the ProStart scholarship application
.Go to the Undergraduate scholarship application