Denver Food + Wine Festival Dinner Under the Stars
Thursday, September 30, 2021
06:00 PM - 08:00 PM
Add to Calendar: Google or ICS.
Ellie Caulkins Opera House in the Denver Performing Arts Complex
1385 Curtis Street
View on Google
Dinner Under the Stars is a curated five-course plated dinner at Ellie Caulkins Opera House in the Denver Performing Arts Complex, complete with wine pairings and a live auction.
The Colorado Restaurant Foundation invites you to make a donation to support the Angel Relief Fund! This fund provides emergency assistance grants for Colorado restaurant, foodservice and hospitality employees facing unanticipated hardship. By supporting the CRF Angel Relief Fund™ you offer support to the people at the heart of our restaurant and hospitality families.
Proceeds from festival events go to the CRF to support worker education, training, and ProStart, our high school culinary and entrepreneurship program; mental health and wellness resources; and the Angel Relief Fund, which provides grants for Colorado hospitality employees experiencing hardship.
Dinner Under the Stars is presented by:
COVID-19 Safety Information
- Dana Rodriguez, chef/co-owner of Super Mega Bien, Work & Class, and Cantina Loca
- Paul C. Reilly, chef/co-owner of the soon-to-open Apple Blossom
- Thach Tran, corporate chef for the Secret Sauce Restaurant Group, representing Ace Eat Serve
- Toru Watanabe, head sushi chef of Matsuhisa Denver
- Ryan Taylor, executive chef and partner/owner, and Saura Kline, executive pastry chef, of Kevin Taylor Restaurant Group
We are employing an abundance of caution in light of the recent and increasing spread of the COVID-19 delta variant. To protect the health and safety of dinner guests and staff, the following protocols have been put in place:
- All Dinner Under the Stars guests will be required to present proof of either full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of the event, as well as confirm a lack of COVID-19 symptoms, including fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, nausea, etc., or having been in close contact with anyone confirmed to have tested positive for COVID-19.
- High-touch surfaces and common areas such as door handles, counters, and tables are being cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- Global Plasma Solutions’ Needle Point Bipolar Ionization technology has been installed at the venue to clean indoor air.
- We are utilizing smaller tables with ample spacing to reduce density.
- In addition, the doors will remain open throughout the dinner to increase airflow.