The CRA has the ability to help you with many
problems you may encounter as a restaurant owner and operator. We know you are busy running your business and don’t have the time to keep up with new laws and regulations,
or search out the best deal on some money saving programs. That’s what we are here for! We can often save you time and money if you call us first.
Quick links, recommended policies, and compliance updates related to COVID-19.
The CRA's sole purpose is to protect your business and help you thrive. We seek to champion your interests in the political arena and be your guide to laws and regulations that can make running a restaurant complex. To this end, we have produced the Compliance Center and we hope it becomes as invaluable to running your restaurant as CRA. To go to the Compliance Center, click here.
Buyer's Guide - Find products and services you need, from vendors who support our industry.
With your CRA membership, you have access to exclusive members' only discounts, including:
Free CRA Materials
Please email email@example.com to request these items (you should have received when you joined):
- Colorado labor law laminated poster
- Federal (NLRB) labor law laminated poster
- Denver labor law poster
- Bathroom hand-washing signs
- Small sink hand-washing signs
- No alcohol beyond this point signs
- No minor alcohol warning signs
- ATM signs
- Membership window sticker with QRS code on "Why Tipping Works"
Business Insurance + Workers' Comp
Education + Training
CRA Annual Events (many of our 2020 Events have been postponed due to Covid-19)
Check our Events Calendar for specifics on:
- Blue Ribbon Legislative Reception
- Public Affairs Conference, National Restaurant Association
- Colorado ProStart Invitational
- Industry Spotlight Awards
- Lifetime Achievement Awards
- CRF Scholarship Awards
- National Restaurant Show
- Restaurant PAC Political Dinner
- Restaurant Advocacy Fund Golf Tournament
- Denver Food + Wine Festival
- Colorado Restaurant & Bar Show